The Natural Health Online

 

   Home  |  Site Map  |   Natural Health Products  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Privacy

Alternative Medicine - Urine TherapyUrine Therapy: History, Chemical Components and Benefits of this Natural Remedy

Facebook Twitter

Urine therapy has existed since ancient times, 3000 years BC and 2000 AD. Before the nineteenth century herbal medicine was the most used, are using plant extracts, clay poultices, herbal teas, etc. Healers using urine to cure pain and infection, internal and external. The results were really amazing.

Because of its great success began to emerge other interests. Among one of the widespread misconceptions, was being put before the society, the concept that urine was dirty, often we tend to make snap judgments without full knowledge of things.

In this century, there are plenty of people around the world who know this wonderful secret. In 1971, the University of Medicine Kyoto Japan, were discovered in the urine for several antibodies as interokin, renin and prostaglandin, important hormones that fight infections and malignant tumors.

In the United States, the scientific team at Harvard, he discovered a hormone in urine called SPU which is released during sleep and can be used as an antibiotic, helps blood circulation, acts as a painkiller and stimulates the secretion of other hormones. Urine therapy increases immune system resistance, resulting in the cure of diseases.

A Beautiful Reality

It is necessary to refer to our origins, when we were in the womb. While still maturing and developing fetuses, since they formed our Fondling kidney functions and gave our urine into the amniotic fluid. From that moment we started taking our own urine.

The baby is drinking his own urine developed in conjunction with the mother provides nutrients through the cord and the amniotic fluid. It is noteworthy that the gut if it works, but does not eject excrement, to not take food by mouth.

It is noteworthy that the baby is accustomed to drink "salt water"within the amniotic sac, so we conclude that the sweetness of the jam, canned milk and some cereals are not pleasant for the baby, but since these bodies began change the way we eat.

Even in the Bible speaks of the liquid of life, which is nothing more than our own urine.

It has been shown that nerves or stress is generated by an unconscious desire to overeat, an insatiable appetite, and after the atros consequences such as weight gain, high cholesterol, triglycerides, atherosclerosis ending up strokes. With trouble is submitted to the agency at a different pace and then there is the diabetes causing strong feelings scares caused by accidents, earthquakes, etc.

Chemical components of urine

Urine is normally clear yellowish fluid which urozantina on pigment, slightly acidic and has a faint odor. It is a liquid formed by the kidney to the blood passing through this, the filters at a rate of 99% and the remaining 1% lets it pass as urine to the bladder, this means that urine is just a filter components our own serum.

Color: Variable, depending upon the amount of water consumed.
Volume: 800 to 1800 ml daily.
Density: 1,010 to 1,030
Proteins: None.
Acidity: pH 6.0 to 7.0
Osmolarity: 50-1200

Organic compounds: urea, uric acid, creatinine, albumin, Kizatina, nitro amino - acids, only 50 mg per day.
Inorganic compounds: salt, potassium, calcium, copper, iodine, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphate, nitrogen compounds, etc.
Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Corin, Pantheon, Riboflavin, etc.
Hormones: Prolactin, Progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, Interokin, SPU hormone, interferon, endorphin, prostaglandin, etc..
Other elements: Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, etc.

If you are interested in starting with urine therapy, do not miss the articles related to this category and I'm sure you'll find everything you need to start with this alternative therapy successfully. 



Leave us a comment!



Related Articles: