Music Therapy: An Alternative To Cure Or Reduce Many Health Problems
What Just as a tune will produce feelings of sadness or joy, music therapy uses
music to cure or reduce many health problems as Alternative or Complementary therapies for conventional
Music therapy is based on the principle that all complaints are rooted in the brain, which sends signals to the
body, causing various diseases as a result.
Through music therapy was sent to the brain sensations that lead to relaxation, thus annulling the impulses that
cause the disease, obtaining in most cases surprising results in mental health and many other benefits.
Music also causes reactions in the nervous system, raising its dynamism and influence primarily on memory and
Music therapists remain in constant investigation of physical and mental conditions of society to make more
specific therapies for each person (Adults and Children).
• In cases of stress, which is perceived by the brain, the music therapist provides the patient to
listen to specific musical passages, helping to counteract the negative effect.
• For quiet sleep, music therapy produces a numbing effect by strings and smooth rhythms like
• If you are looking for relaxation, music is used to mix natural and electronic sounds.
• In treating depression sad melodies are used then come to a more dynamic tone.
If you are interested to know what parts you can support for a particular case and want to practice basic music
therapy at home, we give you a guide that you can target.
• For energy: Karali Suite Sibelius String Serenade (Op. 48) by Tchaikovsky, William Tell Overture by Rossini.
• To relieve the pain of stomach: Music for the Bureau of Telemann, Handel's Harp Concerto, Vivaldi's Oboe
• To cure the headache: Dream of Love by Liszt, Schubert Serenade, Hymn to the Sun from
• To reduce anxiety: Concierto de Aranjuez by Rodrigo, Vivaldi's Four Seasons, The Linz Symphony, Mozart's
• To help depression: Piano Concerto no. 5, Rachmaninov, Handel's Water Music, Beethoven Violin Concerto, Symphony
no. 8, Dvorak.
• To control hypertension: The Four Seasons by Vivaldi, Serenade no. 13 in G major by Mozart.
If your condition is more severe, we recommend that you go to a specialist. But when music causes negative feelings
you better not listen and look for a melody that will revive the spirit and the desire to smile.
Leave us a comment!